Doing Business in Africa: Linking Australian Education with African Opportunity
In 2015, AAA is hosting a fourth international conference on the above theme. This two-day program will provide an intimate setting for participants to discuss existing and future examples of cross border education and training collaboration between Australia and various African countries. It will also focus on emerging themes and opportunities, and aim to directly facilitate relationships to spur the next wave of connectivity and innovation in international education and training.
This year, as well as providing a forum to share information and form partnerships, the 2015 conference will provide a domain to build on this work through networking and discussion of business opportunities. On behalf of the AAA advisory committee, thank you for taking time to give consideration to supporting the 4th International conference this year, we welcome your input and partnership.
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Conference Dates: 29th & 30th October 2015
It gives me great pleasure to confirm that the 4th International AAA Conference will be held in Melbourne at Victoria University and we look forward to your participation.
Objectives of the conference are to:
- share the experiences and learnings of Australians currently servicing African markets
- promote sustainable education and training pathways to increase workforce participation and the supply of skilled workforce to industry sectors such as mining, health and agriculture
- provide an opportunity to directly interact with a number of influential African government representatives and heads of education sectors
- create strong linkages between African and Australian educational sectors, governments and industries
- foster partnership opportunities between educational institutions; and
- provide opportunity for networking and facilitation of industry and person to person linkages
Proceedings from the AAA 2014 International Conference
For your convenience, the AAA 2014 Conference Proceedings are available below. This document gives a comprehensive overview of the vast amount of discussion on opportunities and strategies for enhancing Africa-Australia relationships in education, training and related industries that took place during the 3rd International Conference.